- Reliance accounts for 17% of the total private sector profit of India.
- Reliance earns 7% of the total corporate sector profit of India.
- Reliance accouts for 6% of the total market capitalization of the Indian stock market.
- 25% of investors in India own Reliance stock!!
- Has revenues of $17 billion.
- Earns cash profit of $2.1 billion
- Owns assets of $16.3 billion.
- The Reliance group contributes 10% of the India’s indirect tax revenues!!
- 13% of the BSE Sensex (DOW of India) is Reliance.
- Reliance is 10% of the Nifty Index.
- Exports its products to more than 100 countries.
- Reliance's business are refining and marketing of oil and gas, petrochemicals, polyester, polymers, textiles, financial services, insurance, power, and telecom.
May I say, India’s GE?.
All disclaimers apply.